The Ritz-Carlton Chengdu Now Open
The Ritz-Carlton is dipping into the China luxury market in a big way and brings a new level of opulent service and luxe amenities by opening The Ritz-Carlton Chengdu Hotel.
According to businesstraveller.com:
The Chengdu hotel is located on the site of a former imperial palace in the centre of the south western Chinese city. The 41-storey, 353-room tower will have 113 Club rooms and 55 suites. It will also offer 1,700 square metres of meeting space for up to 900 guests.
The 113 Ritz-Carlton Club rooms and suites are the highest guest rooms in the entire city and they all have exclusive butler services. And there is one Presidential suite out of the 55 suites.
The other highlights of The Ritz-Carlton Chengdu are:
- Panoramic views of central Chengdu, capital of China’s Sichuan province
- Cantonese & Sichuan-style contemporary top-tier dining restaurant Li Xuan
- FLAIR, a unique indoor/outdoor lifestyle bar and restaurant
- Breathtaking Ritz-Carlton Spa and Fitness Center covering 2,300 square meters (24,757 square feet) which offers exclusive “Chengdu Tea Culture” experience
- Indoor swimming pool with underwater music
- 1,716 square meters (18,471 square feet) of meeting space including two ballrooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in all public spaces and guest rooms
Some of the things to do in Chengdu include a visit to the Sichuan Science and Technology Museum across the square, watch the Tianfu Square’s dancing fountain show from the Ritz-Carlton’s ground level and lots of luxury shopping opportunities within walking distance.
Have you seen the latest Ritz-Carlton Hotel?