Seabourn Cruises all set for the start of Antarctica expeditions this November
It seems that the trend in luxury cruises is moving towards offering more personal touch and exploring far-off secluded areas to complete the lavish travel experience and Seabourn Cruises is keeping up with this trend.
According to www.theaustralian.com.au:
Experience the ultimate white Christmas in Antarctica on one of Seabourn Quest’s first sailings to the frozen continent. Departing Valparaiso, Chile, on December 11, guests will wake in Antarctica on Christmas morning, then spend five days exploring the region.
Photo credit: wwww.seabourn.com
Photo credit: www.pinterest.com/seabourncruise/antarctica-patagonia/
Seabourn Antarctica and Patagonia is indeed offering a wonderful holiday experience but it is also already set to have 28-day South America & Antarctica cruise as early as November 13, 2013.
Seabourn is one of the world’s highest rated small ship cruise line. So the luxury amenities such as grand rooms and comforting massages are expected.
Apart from the complete comfort that a luxury cruise offers, what does the cruise package hold? Well, here are some:
- splendid views of snow-capped volcanoes, crystalline lakes, glaciers and fjords, landscapes and diverse wildlife
- complimentary Zodiac landing each day to selected Antarctic locations with the guidance of skilled expedition staff
- digital photography workshops
- Seabourn parka and backpack
- opportunities for frequent wildlife sightings from the ship and on shore
- Inspiring Enrichment Program and special guest speakers on board
Rates start at $13,499 per person (Ocean View Suite)
How about spending fall or the upcoming holidays aboard the Seabourn Antarctica & Patagonia cruise?