Emirates Executive is the latest luxury private jet
Emirates is one of the largest and best airline companies based in the Middle East. The Dubai giant’s latest luxury offering is Emirates Executive, an exclusive private jet.
According to www.forbes.com:
The new Emirates Executive service will accommodate up to 19 passengers in an exclusive, private Airbus A319, bringing all of the posh amenities from the legacy Emirates service.
Adnan Kazim, Emirates’ divisional senior vice president for planning, Aeropolitical & Industry Affairs shares “We have seen an increasing demand in the private travel segment, especially in the Middle East and Europe as well as in markets such as India, Russia and China, and with Emirates Executive and the launch of its website, we are looking to tap into this niche market with the high-quality of service and attention to detail associated with Emirates.”
The private charter service features the following:
- highly configurable dining and work lounge (with two sofas and six lounge seats)
- premium Shower Spa (with fine linens and a range of luxury spa products)
- 10 first class sleeping suites (with sliding privacy doors, fully-flat bed seats, visitor’s seat)
- personal mini-bar
- 32” screen displaying
- award-winning ICE entertainment system
- full Wi-Fi, mobile phone connectivity, and video conferencing
- Emirates’ award winning catering
- multilingual cabin crew
The highly personalized service for their select clients also includes booking an aircraft at short notice and a premium chauffeur drive service.
Emirates takes it up a notch with their latest offering, a luxury private jet. What do you think of Emirates Executive's features?