JetBlue Airlines will soon have luxury seating
Once upon a time, the JetBlue Airlines flights were one size fits all. But starting next year, the ‘True Blue’ airline will already have luxury seating.
According to foxnews.com:
JetBlue’s first flight featuring Mint seats will depart from New York’s JFK Airport to Los Angeles International on June 15, 2014. Following the introduction of Mint, the company plans to offer seven daily Mint service flights between JFK and LAX starting in summer 2014. JetBlue plans to add another Mint route between New York’s Kennedy Airport and San Francisco International Airport starting in fall 2014.
The JetBlue Mint cabins will have the following luxe features:
- 16 lie-flat seats (in the front of the cabin) which have comfy seats that offer plenty of room, a massage feature, cushions with adjustable firmness
- 4 Mint suites that have their own door (first and only domestic suite of its kind)
- 15″ interactive video screens with non-stop entertainment (100 channels from DirectTV, SiriusXM Radio)
- Fly-Fi access, the industry’s first high-speed satellite-based Internet
- small-plates menu from New York restaurant Saxon + Parole
- full-bottle wine service
- refreshing departure drink
- complimentary alcoholic beverages
- fresh cappuccinos made from the first espresso machine built to be used in flight
- complimentary amenity kit from Birchbox (kits will be changed several times throughout the year to keep customers surprised, just like the subscription boxes)
Photo credits: experience.jetblue.com
Would you like to try the new JetBlue Mint cabins?