A limited edition LeBron James watch available for $51,500
Audemars Piguet, manufacturer of luxury Swiss watches since 1875 is known not just for their brand of excellence but its careful selection of brand ambassadors. Audemar Piguet believes that “To break the rules, you must first master them.” and thus, their partnerships and friends are with those who have truly made their marks in different fields.
Some of the Audemars Piguet’s friends include Michael Schumacher, Ian Poulter, Belen Mozo. Joining the roster this year is no less than LeBron James.
According to forbes.com:
LeBron James, pro basketball superstar athlete for the Miami Heat and nice guy all around, has a new friend. It is an Audemars Piguet watch and it bears his name on the back.
“Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Limited Edition LeBron James” is a luxurious timepiece with a price tag of $51,500. The luxury watch is masculine, fashionable, sporty and elegant all at the same time.
The limited edition watch is a less wide than the traditional Royal Oak Offshore at just 48mm. Here’s the scoop on its luxe details:
- Swiss made Audemars Piguet caliber 3126/3840 automatic chronograph with 22k gold rotor
- diamond-set chronograph start/stop pusher at 2 o’clock
- sapphire crystal caseback that shows the inside of the watch and its beautiful movement
- Black ceramic for the crown and chronograph pushers
- 18k pink gold and titanium with a gray crocodile strap (rare color combinaton of gold and gray)
- LeBron James’ signature on the rear of the timepiece
Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Limited Edition LeBron James is limited to just 600 pieces, and word has it that some of the proceeds will go to charity.
Photo credits: www.audemarspiguet.com
What do you think of the $51,500 limited edition LeBron James watch?