New pieces of Bentley luxury furniture debuts in Paris
Are you one of those who love Bentley so much you wish you could take its luxury with you inside the home? Well fret not, since the release of the Bentley Home Collection last year was a success, the luxury car company has come out with additional pieces that Bentley fanatics can enjoy.
According to ctvnews.ca:
The luxury carmaker is debuting its extended home collection of equally luxurious furniture at Paris’s design salon Maison&Objet.
A collaboration with Italian furniture makers the Luxury Living Group, the new pieces follow on from a capsule collection of home and office furnishings that Bentley presented in 2013.
The new pieces, on show for the first time in Paris this week, include sofas and armchairs, inspired by Bentley’s in-car craftsmanship and were developed by the architect Carlo Colombo with Daniele Ceccomori, Bentley’s Head of Product Design.
The collection has a color palette that is more neutral and natural, ranging from mocha and cognac to deep brick reds. Each of the pieces reflect the luxury of Bentley interiors with opulent materials of cashmere, wool, silk, leather and wood. The Bentley Home Collection includes:
- Minister Sofa – has unique curve, harmonious shape and subtle proportions and will be available in either fabric or leather in purple-red velvet with burgundy velvet piping
- Butterfly Sofa and Armchair – plush seat encased in shell quilted fabric with Bentley’s iconic diamond pattern and armchair quilted in fine grey wool
- Richmond Bed – double shell covered in either briar root or quilted leather with headboard with satin wool and embroid ered iconic flying wings logo
- Ambassador Sideboard – made with modern architectural themes in mind complete with steel gun-metal structure mand container module covered in veneering of either lava-colored leather, briar root or Ebony Macassar
- Harlow Armchair – is said to be the reinterpretation of the iconic film director’s chair, also with linear steel gun-metal base and a seating of cognac-coloured leather
Why settle for just driving a Bentley when you can have Bentley furniture too?