Kate Bosworth lists bachelorette pad for over $2 Million
The beautiful blonde actress Kate Bosworth, best known for her roles in Blue Crush and Superman Returns, got married in 2013 and is now taking another big step forward as she lists her Hollywood Hills home for $2.499 Million.
According to today.com:
Newlywed Kate Bosworth reportedlyhas a lakefront home in Montana with new husband Michael Polish, and the couple was recently spotted house hunting in Los Feliz. So it’s not so surprising that the actress has listed her home at 2633 La Cuesta Drive in the Hollywood Hills for $2.499 million.
Kate Bosworth purchased the LA home in 2005 for $2.1 Million, an amount that is not far from its selling price. Here are more details on the gated 2,890 square feet property tagged as a “classic California ranch” or “contemporary cabin”:
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 story
- 2 car garage
- Chef’s kitchen with professional appliances, 2 farmhouse sinks, and ample counter space
- living room fireplace
- huge windows overlooking the patio
- open floor plan, beamed ceilings
- dark, rich hardwood floors
- master’s bedroom with sitting area, two walk-in closets, spa-like bath with double Carrara marble vanity and jetted tub
- French doors leadto multiple outdoor destinations
- lap pool
Word has it that Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish and his daughter from a previous marriage have moved to a lake front house in Montana.
More details of the listing can be found here.
Photo credit: www.realestalker.blogspot.com
Care to be the new owner of Kate Bosworth's Hollywood Hills home?