How about an exclusive drink to go with your luxury accommodations?
Food and beverage is a part of any luxury travel experience. This is why luxury hotels and apartments from all over the world are exploring the realm of customized drinking experiences to provide travelers with the distinct treatment they deserve.
Some of the front-runners for exclusive custom drinks are AKA, Fairmont, Four Seasons and Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi.
According to www.travelweekly.com:
The beverage additions reflect a convergence of two trends most notable in the upper-end lodging segments: efforts by luxury hoteliers to differentiate themselves from a growing segment of hotels that are tapering off their goods and services offerings, and the growing demand for truly local experiences among travelers.
Photo credits: images.google.com
1. Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia’s Dock Street beer is a seasonal collaboration of brews composed of rich fruits and herbs.
2. Fairmont Copley Plaza‘s Angel’s Envy is a custom-made Kentucky bourbon produced in Louisville.
3. AKA‘s A.vod is a quadruple-distilled vodka created by Philadelphia Distilling to cater to the distinct taste of occupants at AKA in New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Washington.
4. Brown Palace beer is custom-made by Wynkoop Brewing Co. every quarter because beer is a huge part of the culture in Denver.
5. Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi‘s camel milk is especially crafted by a “camel milk mixologist”. The local delicacy is mixed with strawberries and mint to make for a delightful beverage.
This is quite an exciting trend that fascinates travel enthusiasts. It would be interesting to see just how long this trend lasts and how far it catches on.
Luxury hotels and apartments are presenting custom-made drinks for their high-end clientele. What do you think of this?