Celebrate in style with fashionable pieces fit for a luxury holiday
Christmas is so close, everyone can feel the shopping rush and mad dash for all things related to the holidays. When you’ve got all your gifts bought and wrapped, and your menu plan down pat, the next thing you worry about is what to wear to each and every holiday party you have to go to. Fret not for today begins a special series wherein we will be featuring holiday fashion ideas that are classic and absolutely fit for the Fall/Winter 2013 trends.
Let’s begin with the ladies!
The New York Fashion week for Fall/Winter 2013 was full of styles that are fun yet actually wearable. Here are three fashion boards as examples of how you can style using designer pieces.
If you are heading out to an office party or any other even and your area is not that cold, this is the collection for you. This one plays with the traditional Christmas colors of red, green, white and gold only it isn’t cheesy and has a more stylish twist. The trends included here are turtleneck, camel coat, quilted pattern, metallic, colors of emerald and wine.
- Michael Kors cashmere turtleneck ($375)
- Burberry Brit Wool & Camel Hair Double Breasted Cocoon Coat ($1,169)
- MILLY Delphine Quilted Fit-&-Flare Leather Skirt ($625)
- Jimmy Choo Agnes Suede Pumps ($575)
- Stella McCartney Falabella Small Chain Crossbody Bag ($1,075)
- Givenchy Obsedia Leather Wrap-Around Bracelet ($555)
- Burberry Ladies The City Rose Gold Tone Bracelet Watch BU9005 ($668)
Baby It’s Cold Outside
Winter can both be magical and real headache sometimes. If you live in an area where the weather can get very cold, this is one way to stay warm and cozy without looking boxy or frumpy (and without the risk of ugly sweaters too). The trends in this set are houndstooth, quilted, the colors yellow, emerald and wine, knits and metallic.
- Ralph Lauren Blue Label Wool-Cashmere Classic Cable Pullover in Fall Yellow ($346)
- Burberry Long Quilted Gabardine Trench Coat($1,795)
- Isabel Marant Etoile ‘Iti’ houndstooth corduroy jean ($268)
- CHLOÉ Mixed Leather Antiflex Tall Boots ($1381)
- Monica Vinader Siren hammered gold-plated onyx cuff ($645)
- Aurelie Bidermann ‘Do Brasil’ cable link bracelet ($310)
- Baccarat Psydélic Clip-On Earrings ($490)
- Stella McCartney Wool Knit Scarf ($353)
- Emporio Armani Triple Wrap Leather Strap Watch, 15mm x 39mm Red/ Gold ($295)
Cheers to the holidays
Keeping up with all the parties and events this season can be pretty challenging. But you know you always have to look your best, especially for those A-list gatherings you simply can’t miss. Here’s our suggestion that is composed of the following trends: ostrich feathers, leather, deep pink , metallics and emerald. These pieces are elegant yet playfully unexpected, don’t you think?
- MILLY Cocktail Bustier Dress ($675)
- Giorgio Brato asymmetric biker jacket ($1,895)
- Tom Ford Women’s Padlock Ankle-Wrap Suede Pump ($1,150)
- Alexander McQueen Punk Baroc Skull Box Clutch in Black ($941)
- Paloma Picasso® Olive Leaf Cuff ($11,500)
- Robert Coin Primavera 18k Rose Gold 5-Strand Bracelet ($3,580)
- Munnu Pink Tourmaline & Diamond Triple-Drop Earrings ($53,000)
Photo credits: www.polyvore.com
Which holiday outfit idea is your favorite?