2014 Audi Q7 enters the US luxury market
Europe has seen many diesel luxury vehicles but the kinds of Audi Q7 are still quite rare in the United States. Could the US market also accommodate the combination of luxury and fuel economy?
According to www.nydailynews.com:
The 2014 Audi Q7 is here and is ready to find out if American luxury drivers are ready for diesel. The Q7 TDI’s 3.0-liter diesel engine responds like a rocket, all while delivering around 28 miles per gallon in fuel efficiency. The 2014 Audi Q7 has a starting price of $47,700.
The 2014 Audi Q7 has a 3.0L , 240-hp 6-cylinder diesel engine which produces 406 ft. lbs. of torque.
Here are its key features:
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Body color lower body paint finish with chrome accents
- Leather seating surfaces
- Audi premium sound system with 11 speakers and single CD player with MP3 playback capability
- Parking system with rear sensor
- EPA Fuel Economy: 19 city / 28 highway mp
What do you think of the 2014 Audi Q7?